What happens at the Sunday service?
- Worship and teaching.
- We share communion if you wish to take it.
- Space at the back for children to play, and Junior Church joins us near the end of the service.
- Most services last about 70-75 minutes.
- Refreshments after the service are served in the Village Hall and we’d love to meet you there.
What do I do?
- All the words are in a service booklet and hymn book.
- You can sit anywhere.
- There’s no dress code.
- There is a collection during the service so you can give money if you wish to. Many people give through their bank accounts.
- We don’t worry about noisy babies or young children!
How do I get there?
- There is a village car park on the road just past the church (opposite the Church House Inn), and others park on the road nearby.
- The entrance is either from the main gateway off Church Hill or through the gate by the Church House Inn.
- There is room for buggies inside the church and always plenty of people on hand to assist should you need it.
- There is a toilet by the church (not disabled) with further toilets, disabled facilities and baby changing facilities in the Village Hall nearby.
- Space for wheelchairs; for any people who need assistance with access, please contact Steph Webb, Churchwarden.
- Large print materials are available; again, please just ask.